Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hawkscry hot water system

Today I had nothing much to do since it was raining cats and dogs and I am recuperating from a back injury. I was surfing the web for design ideas and came across a good bargin for an on- demand water heater which should work really well for the cabin. It is made by ecco (the L10 delux model that was listed for 700.00 but selling for 239.00 (plus I got a 30.00 credit for making the purchace with a new visa card!) I am excited to see how it will work. I have been thinking about the various ways to insure hot water for showers, and this will do the job hopefully.

Yesterday I went out to do a final mowing of the field (using the riding mower that I just finished paying off!) and I really bent the blade on a tree root as well as other vivible damage under the deck and on the pulley system as well. I was not too happy. I had to really work to get the mower free from the root which was hard because of my back pain still present. This means the hassel of getting the mower into town as well as the price of repair.

The weather has certainly changed around from yesterday, when it was sunny and in the 50's. Today nothing but rain and wind and quite chilly. Tomorrow it will clear up a bit and presently the sky is clearing and there is some color in the sky.

No comments: