Sunday, July 17, 2011

Farewell Delta

On September 1, 2011 I will officially retire from Delta Airlines. What an interesting chapter in my life! I have had some cool experiences and felt a part of a special group of people. And I got to go to Paris about a million times! Now that I am retired, I hope to expand that a bit to include other destinations!!!

I was really happy with the crew on my last Paris flight. We were together for 6 days and everyone got along really well. We combined with another crew for part of the flights since we worked a larger 767 for three of the days which requires 11 crew. The 757 crew show here was Daljit (the leader), Pam, Linda (Cabin leader in the back who is the best), Custodia (the other LOD speaker and a gem), me, and the flight deck crew John (the captain) and his 2 co-pilots.









No comments: